Meet the Überleben Kessel. We needed a better kettle, so... we made one. HD 304 Stainless Steel is what we chose. With a hardwood lid-grab, and a fold-down hanger-style handle wrapped in 550 paracord, it's as sexy as a bushpot can be. The paracord wrap acts as insulation when the pot is hot, grip when it's hanging over the fire, or a back-up supply of cordage for the structure of your emergency lean-to. We also threw in an unwaxed canvas pouch with a paracord drawstring to keep things pretty. Use the canvas bag dual-purpose for tinder collection once camp is established. It's simple. It's functional. It's Kessel.
- Capacity: 1.1L (37 fl oz.)
- HD 304 grade stainless steel
- Natural hardwood handle
- Easy-pour strainer spout
- Fold-down locking hanger handle
- 6.5 ft. of mil-spec 550 paracord wrap
- Polished exterior for easy wipe down of soot and debris
- Unwaxed drawstring canvas stow bag doubles as tinder pouch
- Weight: 16 oz.