The Devold® Nordsjø sweater is made from 100% pure Norwegian wool, making it insulating, wicking and breathable. Originally made for fishermen in the harsh climate of the Norwegian coast. With its distinctive chevron check pattern, it can be considered the original Norwegian sweater, recognisable around the world in many variations, including the version that L.L. Bean turned into an icon of the American preppy and Ivy style. 100% pure new wool from Norwegian sheep. Comfortable ribbed bottom of the sleeves and body. Knitted as a two-coloured Jacqard. The Nordsjø sweaters comes in two different styles; crew neck and woman split seam.
- Classic wool sweater originally made for fishermen and workers on the Norwegian coast
- Crafted from 100% wool from Norwegian sheep
- Ideal as a mid-layer for cold weather or outer-layer for crisp fall days
- Ribbed fisherman’s neck, hem, and sleeves trap in warmth
- Thick durable wool knit, like a proper fisherman’s sweater
- Naturally breathable to keep you comfortable and dry