Devold® Originals are warm and traditional wool sweaters made from 100 % pure new wool from Norwegian sheep. These sweaters were originally made for fishermen and other workers in the harsh climate along the Norwegian coast. Today these garments have become popular mid-layers or outerwear, perfect for cold weather. In order to achieve soft and well fitted garments, the sweaters are pre-washed. Please keep in mind that Devold® Originals sweaters are unisex models when you choose your size.
- Classic wool sweater originally made for fishermen and workers on the Norwegian coast
- Crafted from 100% wool from Norwegian sheep
- Ideal as a mid-layer for cold weather or outer-layer for crisp fall days
- Ribbed fisherman’s neck, hem, and sleeves trap in warmth
- Thick durable wool knit, like a proper fisherman’s sweater
- Naturally breathable to keep you comfortable and dry